As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 44121 Galvanized ¼” x 4 Anchor Lead Chain with 2 5/16" Galvanized Shackles #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Break strength: 5, 000 pounds. Work load: 1, 250 pounds. Enhances holding power and abrasion resistance. Grade 30 chain designed for anchoring applications. Size: ¼ inch x 4 feet.
2. SEACHOICE #ad
Unspecified, SEACHOICE Galvanized Anchor Lead Chain 3/16 x 4' 44101 #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Work load: 705 pounds. Grade 30 chain designed for anchoring applications. Break strength: 3, 000 pounds. Size: 3/16 inch x 4 feet. Enhances holding power and abrasion resistance.
3. Rainier Supply Co #ad
4' x 1/4" Premium Marine Grade 316SS Boat Anchor Chain with Oversized Shackles, Stainless Steel, Rainier Supply Co 316SS Anchor Chain, Boat Accessories #adRainier Supply Co #ad
- Note: anchor not included. Designed for anchor rodes - utilizing an anchor lead chain protects your anchor line from chafe caused at the seabed in addition to keeping the angle of pull on your anchor parallel to the bottom providing a more secure anchoring experience.
Specifications: 4' x 1/4" 6mm anchor chain with 5/16" 8mm shackles | breaking Strength: 6, 280 LB | Maximum Working Load: 1, 570 LB.
Oversized 316ss shackles on both sides easily attach to your anchor line and anchor. Reference size chart in the image scroll for additional specification details.
316 stainless steel is non-corrosive resulting in a longer usable life and preventing the anchor shackle threading from binding up over time. Premium 316 stainless steel - designed for the toughest marine environments, 316SS maintains a higher breaking strength than other anchor chain materials in addition to being exceptionally corrosive resistant in saltwater environments.
4. US Stainless #ad
US Stainless 5/16" by 6' Stainless Steel 316 Anchor Chain 5/16" or 8mm by 6' Long with 3/8" Quality Shackles #adUS Stainless #ad
- Includes 2 quality Bow Shackles of 3/8" each. Corrosion Resistant Marine Grade. Marine grade Stainless 316. Chain breaking load = 7120lbs Shackle Breaking Load = 9460lbs. Excellent for anchor rodes and leads.
|Brand||US Stainless #ad|
|Manufacturer||US Stainless #ad|
5. HarborCraft #ad
6 Foot Long Stainless Steel Anchor Chain with Advanced Lock Ring Shackles, 1/4" Diameter 316 Stainless Steel Chain with Min. Break Load of 5,200 lbs. #adHarborCraft #ad
- Chain links are made of 1/4" 6mm diameter 316 Stainless Steel, Length of Chain is 6 Feet before Shackles. Two over sized 5/16" lock shackles with advanced lock ring design providing an easy Way to Ensure Your Shackles Pins Don't Accidentally Work Themselves Loose.
Superior strength and Durability Compared to European Style Link Chain. Made of 316 stainless steel, Minimum Shackle Break Load is 7, 600 lbs. Manufactured to exacting national association of chain Manufacturers Standards with a Minimum Chain Break Load of 7, 600 lbs.
Premium marine grade 316 stainless steel Considered Best Corrosion Resistant Marine Grade Stainless Steel On The Market. Ideal for anchor leads and rode to protect your anchor line from Chafe Caused by Rubbing on Rocks, or Lake Bottom, the Seabed, and Helps Ensure a Better Pull Angle on Your Anchor for a Better Hold.
6. Greenfield #ad
Greenfield Products 3003.3849 Anchor Lead Chain 5/16" X5'Black #adGreenfield #ad
- For best performance, use this product with steel shackles to connect Anchor - Chain - Line. Recommended boat size Winds up to 30 knots: 1.
370 lbs. 5/16" x 4' pvc-coated marine anchor chain. Highly elastic pVC coating stretches to all chain to bend and coil. Anchor chain keeps anchor in correct setting position for stronger hold.
7. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 44401 PVC-Coated Anchor Lead Chain – White – 3/16 x 48 Inch – for Boats Up to 27 Feet #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Ideal for boats up to 27 feet. Heavy-duty pvC coating protects your boat's surfaces. 3/16 inch diameter chain with 48 inch 4 foot length.
Pvc offers excellent flexibility and durability. High tensile strength grade G4 chain. Galvanized proof-coil chain withstands the elements. Oversized links on both ends for simple shackle attachment.
8. US Galvanized #ad
US Galvanized Windlass 5/16" x 6' ISO G4 Anchor Chain HDG with Galvanized Shackles #adUS Galvanized #ad
- Galvanized g4 Chain - fits many modern windlasses. Chain breaking load = 11650lbs Shackle Breaking Load = 9460lbs. Short link Windlass Chain. Hdg hot dipped galvanized chain is rust and corrosion resistant in even harsh conditions- for long service life. Windlass anchor Chain ISO G4.
9. US Stainless #ad
5/16" by 10' US Stainless Stainless Steel 316 Anchor Chain 5/16" or 8mm By 10 Foot Long with Quality Shackles #adUS Stainless #ad
- Corrosion Resistant Marine Grade. Chain breaking load = 7120lbs Shackle Breaking Load = 9460lbs. Marine grade Stainless 316. Excellent for anchor rodes. Includes 2 quality Bow Shackles of 3/8" each.
10. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 44421 PVC Coated Anchor Lead Chain 1/4-Inch x 4-Foot #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Oversized links allow for easy assembly. Size: ¼ inch x 4 feet. Grade g4 carbon steel chain designed for anchoring applications. Durable PVC coating. Recommended for boats up to 32 feet in length.