As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Old Timer #ad
Old Timer 24OT Splinter Carvin' 6in Traditional Folding Whittling Knife with 1.5in Detail Blade and Sawcut Handle for Outdoor, Camping and EDC, Hunting #adOld Timer #ad
- Secure: have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the heat treated back springs. Dimensions: 6 inch 15. 3 cm overall length with a blade length of 1. 5 inches 3. 8 cm and a weight of 3.
9 ounces. Durable: blade is made of reliable 65Mn High Carbon Steel with a sawcut handle. Dependable: quick and easy access with the convenient size, hook blade, nail pulls, v-scorp, straight gouge, gouge scorp and chisel making it ideal for carving and whittling.
|Brand||Old Timer #ad|
|Manufacturer||BTI Tools #ad|
2. FLEXCUT #ad
Flexcut Single Bevel Sloyd Hook Knife KN52 #adFLEXCUT #ad
- The core of the blade is made of high carbon steel. Made in USA. Ideal for spoons and hollowing bowls. Overall length is 8 inches, with a radius of. 5. Based on the iconic traditional Swedish design.
3. Morakniv #ad
Morakniv Wood Carving 106 Knife with Laminated Steel Blade, 3.2-Inch, M-106-1630 #adMorakniv #ad
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. 58g. Made in Sweden. Wood carving knife with a durable laminated steel blade. Blade thickness: 008" 2. 0 mm, blade length: 3. 2" 82 mm, total Length: 7. 4" 188 mm, weight: 2. 0 oz. Oiled birch wood handle.
|Manufacturer||Industrial Revolution #ad|
4. Morakniv #ad
Morakniv Wood Carving 120 Knife with Laminated Steel Blade, 2.4-Inch #adMorakniv #ad
- 7 mm0 Wood carving knife with a durable laminated steel blade. Limited lifetime manufacturer's. Oiled birch wood handle.
Product length: 230 mm9-inch, product width: 34 mm1. 49-inch, blade thickness: 2. Care instructions: Hand Wash. 10-inch, blade length: 60 mm2. 3-inch, knife length: 165 mm6. 4-inch.
|Manufacturer||Industrial Revolution #ad|
5. Narex #ad
Narex 822101 Small Spoon Carving Hook Knife Right Hand 11/16 Inch Wide Blade Hardened to Hrc 61 822101 #adNarex #ad
- Blade made from manganese alloy steel hardness of 61 HRc and will take and hold an excellent edge. Right hand version sharpened on one side designed to be pulled towards the body with right hand or pushed away using left hand.
Blade is 2 inches long with a 1 inch radius curved blade that does not tapers along its length. The knife comes razor sharp and ready for use. This spoon-carving or hook knife is perfect for scooping out convex surfaces from spoons or bowls.
6. Narex #ad
Sloyd Knife and Limewood Spoon Blank, Narex 869850 3-Piece Spoon Carving Set with Two Right Hand Hook Knives #adNarex #ad
- All edge tools are made from the same high-quality Manganese steel as their other award-winning chisels. All tools come with European beech handles with an ovel cross section.
Set comes with climewood spoon blank. The set contains two right hand hook knives one deep and one shallow curves and one Sloyd carving knife. This spoon-carving set contains everything needs to start carving spoons, spatulas and small bowls.
7. Morakniv #ad
FT02271, Morakniv Hook Knife 162 Double Edge #adMorakniv #ad
- Top grade swedish 12c27 stainless steel blade features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance.
Double-edge hook knife wood carving tool with an open 06-inch 16 mm radius curve, for both pull and push carving. Blade length: 2. 2 inches 55 mm, overall length: 6. 7 inches 170 mm, blade thickness: 008 inches 2 mm, weight w/sheath: 4 ounces 117 g.
Sport type: Camping & Hiking. Ideal for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving; ergonomically designed, oiled birch wood handle is both comfortable and balanced. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in Sweden.
8. Morakniv #ad
Knife Only, Right-Handed, Birchwood M-13623, Morakniv Wood Carving Hook Knife 164 #adMorakniv #ad
- Single-edged blade makes it suitable for pull cuts or for push cuts. Made in sweden. Sport type: Camping & Hiking. Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, cups, bowls, or for any detailed relief carving.
Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance. Top grade swedish 12c27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance.
9. Narex #ad
Narex 822102 Small Spoon Carving Hook Knife Left Hand 11/16 Inch Wide Blade Hardened to Hrc 61 822102 #adNarex #ad
- This spoon-carving or hook knife is perfect for scooping out convex surfaces from spoons or bowls. Blade is 2 inches long with a 1 inch radius curved blade that does not tapers along its length.
Blade made from manganese alloy steel hardness of 61 HRc and will take and hold an excellent edge. Left hand version sharpened on one side designed to be pulled towards the body with left hand or pushed away using right hand. The knife comes razor sharp and ready for use.
10. Narex #ad
Narex 822001 Sloyd Carving Knife 2-1/4" Blade High Carbon Steel Hardened to HRc 61 #adNarex #ad
- The blade is forged from wear resistant high-carbon steel and treated to 62 HRc, which results in an edge that is both easy to sharpen and will stay sharp for a very long time.
This traditional type of scandinavian carving knife is designed to be used for spoon carving, chip carving, green woodworking, marking, whittling and general wood carving. Overall length is 7-1/2”. The blade comes properly sharpened and ready to carve.
The curved cutting edge will slice through soft and hardwoods alike. The 2-1/4” long blade is 1/2” wide and super thick at. 115”. The 5-1/4” long ergonomic european beechwood handle provides a solid grip that is easy to control. The sharp, thin tip is perfect for executing fine details and working in tight spaces.