As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. E-Force #ad
E-Force Takeover Racquetball Racquet 160 Grams 3 5/8" Small #adE-Force #ad
- 160 grams. Power booster - placed on both ends of the cross strings. Quadraform Shape. Launchpad Technology. Graphite.
2. Breakout #ad
E-Force Breakout Racquetball Racquet Grip Size: 3 5/8" #adBreakout #ad
- The strings are effectively longer resulting in greater stringbed deflect and further increasing power. Totaling over 75 inches, the tubes minimize vibration to just the right amount for the necessary touch to keep you in control. Giant 2. 53 sq.
The 8 center mains are each encased in 9. 5 inches of flexible “richter Tubes” hidden in the handle and extending onto the lower throat area strings. The “tubes” also dramatically facilitate re-stringing through the hollow handle. The 22” mains extending through the handle create tremendous power.
Cm. Stringbed deflection is increased and more proportionately distributed along the entire 22 inch stringbed. Holes allow sweetspot main and cross strings to extend in free space to the outside edges of the frame.
The vibration associated with this power is reduced to the minimum desired by addition of the 75 inches, or 9. 5 inches per string, Zero Richter Tubes. Eight center mains extend the entire 22 inches in free space from head though the entire hollow graphite handle allowing greater total stringbed deflection; resulting in tremendous power. More power and evenly distributed power response is created by eliminating deflection distorting throat area cross strings.
|Manufacturer||E Force #ad|
3. E-Force #ad
E-Force Chaos Racquetball Racquet by E-Force #adE-Force #ad
- 22" longstring: eight center mains extend in free space from the head of the frame through the handle for increased stringbed deflection and power.
Bypass stringing system: mainstrings skip every two holes, so the ball does not strike two mainstrings at once; provides power and livelier ball response. Zero richter tubes: mainstrings are enclosed in 84" of vibration-dampening tubes hidden in the handle.
Monster string holes: extra-large 2. 54 cm² holes allow both main and cross strings to be anchored on the outside of the frame for more stringbed deflection and power. 105" cross strings: anchored at outside edges of the frame and extending in free space through Monster String Holes for more stringbed deflection and power.
4. E-Force #ad
3 15/16, New E-Force Sector 5 Racquetball Racquet 2019-2020 Model 170 #adE-Force #ad
- Gc power Fibers. Launch Pad Technology. Zero richter Tubes X2. Dual Cylinder. Extreme Longstring.
5. E-Force #ad
E-Force Takeover Racquetball Racquet 190 Grams 3 5/8" Small #adE-Force #ad
- 190 grams. Graphite. Tri tear Shape. Power booster - placed on both ends of the cross strings. Launchpad Technology.
6. E-Force #ad
E-Force Heatseeker 3.0 170 Racquetball Racquets-3 5/8 #adE-Force #ad
- Features power boosters, extreme longstring, dual cylinder, fiber Alignment Zones, Powerhouse Shaft, By-pass Stringing System, Launch Pad, zero richter Tubes, Tri-Carbon frame, Hi-Compression Wing Technology, and Total Carbon Head.
Packed with E-Force technologies for more power. Weight: 170g. Length: 22 inches. Prestrung with E-Force Oxygen 17.