As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Council Tool #ad
Council Tool Sport Utility 2lb Camp Hatchet #adCouncil Tool #ad
- 2 lb. Dayton axe head. One handed hatchet ideal for camping and easily packable. 14″ curved hickory handle.
2. Council Tool #ad
Council Tool Velvicut Premium Saddle Axe #adCouncil Tool #ad
- 5160 steel. Double bit 32° and 25°. Pre-hanging handle length 16" Actual Post-Hanging Length +/-15. 5". American Hickory Handle.
3. Schrade #ad
Black, Schrade SCAXE10 11.1in Full Tang Hatchet with 3.6in Stainless Steel Blade and TPR Handle for Outdoor Survival Camping and Everyday Tasks #adSchrade #ad
- Dependable: quick and easy access with the convenient black thermoplastic belt sheath. Dimensions: 11. 1 inch 28. 1 centimeter overall length with a blade length of 3. 6 inches 9 centimeter and a weight of 1 pounds 5.
9 ounces. Secure: have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the ergonomic black rubber grip. Be prepared: axe features a hammer pommel and has a full tang design. Durable: blade is made of reliable 3Cr13 S. S with a black, rubber wrapped handle.
|Manufacturer||Taylor Brands LLC #ad|
4. Marbles #ad
Marbles MR701SB Camp Axe #adMarbles #ad
- Made in El Salvador. Crafted from the highest quality materials. Built for performance and durability.
5. Kings County Tools #ad
Kings County Tools Swiss Army Camping Axe | 15-1/2” Hardwood Handle | Easy to Carry and Use | Perfect Campfire & Kindling Tool #adKings County Tools #ad
- Camp site tool – this is ideal to bring along to camping expeditions to ensure fire wood and kindling will be available. Camp in old school style - made at the same factory the Swiss Army has used since the 1960's.
Small job size – brushed finished stainless steel axe head measures 5. 625” with a 3. 25” cutting edge. Light and versatile tool - this swiss Army Camping Hatchet has a 15-1/2" handle and weighs 2-1/4 lbs. Stay sharp – steel hatchet will retain sharpness after splitting a cord of wood.
6. Phiyoda #ad
Axe Camping Axe and Hatchets Camping Hatchet Survival Axe with Sickle Camping Tools for Outdoor Survival Hiking Hunting #adPhiyoda #ad
- Even if it gets wet it still has decent grip. It is made of thick nylon type material and also has a small pocket. And there is a eagle's beak on the axe head that makes this camping more attractive. Camping hatchet with sheaththe sheath for this axe is constructed with snaps on the top to be able to secure the axe when not in use.
It also have a sickle on the axe for removing grass when hiking, backyard or other outdoor activities. Non-slip handle survival hatchet this camping hatchet could smash through a wood/firewood in minutes.
The handle is made of nylon reinforced fiberglass for a comfortable, firm handle. Guaranteephiyoda provides customer service, please contact us if you have any question about the order. We offer worry-free warranty to make sure you could buy Phiyoda camping axe with confidence and we would help you to solve any problem until you are satisfied.
We're standing by to assist you all the time! Camping axethis is a multi use camping axe for both hiking and camping. Sturdy enough for cutting small trees, firewood and branches. The grip area is textured and anti-slip grip. Compact axes & hatchetsthis product not only is compact, sharp and relatively light weight, but also makes you feel balanced on your hand. You don't want to miss such a great camp axe for your essential tasks.
7. Hults Bruk #ad
Hults Bruk Tarnaby Hatchet #adHults Bruk #ad
- The axe is
shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual. As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times
thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the
This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is
embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone
designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
|Brand||Hults Bruk #ad|
8. Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad
CRKT Birler Compact Axe: Outdoor Camping or Pack Axe, Tennessee Hickory Handle 2745, High Carbon Steel #adColumbia River Knife & Tool #ad
- Strong and durable: 1055 carbon steel holds an edge well. Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details.
Durable: tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use. Compact chopper: Size allows you to take this mighty axe anywhere. Designed by elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina.
9. Cold Steel #ad
Cold Steel Trail Boss Axe, 27 Inch #adCold Steel #ad
- Plus, it features a very sturdy, durable straight-grained American Hickory handle. Featuring a european style head with a 4" blade and a 4 1/2" cutting edge.
In our extensive field-tests in the outback of Australia, the Trail Boss was used to chop kindling. It takes a big bite with every swing. Clear roads and trails, to build blinds and even to chop down a fair sized tree.
|Brand||Cold Steel #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cold Steel #ad|