As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Insta-Fire #ad
Insta-Fire Inferno Outdoor Biomass Stove Perfect for Camping, Emergencies, Fishing, Survival, Food Storage, Hiking, Grilling, Boiling Water as Seen on Shark Tank!, Boating, Fire Pits #adInsta-Fire #ad
- Vortex effect - thanks to its double wall construction and high-heat vortex effect, the Inferno can easily reach temperatures of 1500 degrees. Fuel sources - using any fuel source, wood chips, of course, pine cones and, leaves, the Inferno consumes any biomass fuel including paper, twigs, wood, pellets, InstaFire fire starter.
Usb controlled - high heat with a super powered USB controlled fan at the bottom of the stove gives ultimate heat control for meals that are not burnt or under cooked.
Portable - weighs only 2 lbs and 2 oz. Adjustable feet and pot holders fold right into the stove and fit into the carrying case that accompanies the stove. The inferno makes a perfect emergency stove. Durable - coated in anodized titanium and crafted with high quality stainless steel, the InstaFire Inferno camping cooking stove allows for maximum heat resistance on the outer surface.
2. Ironclad Supply #ad
Ironclad Supply Rocket Stove – Camping Wood Stove for Emergency Preparedness, Survival, Off Grid Living Supplies – Portable Wood Burning Stove with Canvas Storage Bag and Fuel Support System #adIronclad Supply #ad
- This portable wood burning stove uses solid, twigs, great for emergency preparedness when disaster strikes and even as a cooking solution for your RV or off-grid cabin. The ironclad supply portable camping stove burns solid biomass like wood as fuel, propane, anytime. Includes canvas storage bag and fuel support system – our camping stove includes a weather resistant canvas storage bag that also doubles as a fuel carrier for dry biomass and charcoal and a fuel support system for longer firewood to prolong the life of your flame.
This means that you can use less fuel to increase cooking times. The large six-pronged cast iron stove top can accommodate most camp kitchen cookware like pots, pans, even when your wood cook stove is in use.
The ironclad supply wood burning rocket stove also makes a perfect gift for those that love the outdoors, hiking, backpacking, camping, bushcraft and have a plan for emergency preparedness situations. Perfect for off-grid living and emergency preparedness – no need for gas, which means that you can cook a full meal and boil water for your family anywhere, or electricity.
This rocket stove can efficiently produce up to 23, 000 BTU with minimal biomass fuel. Perfect addition to your camping gear and equipment, long-lasting and energy efficient. Bullet proof design - designed for the harshest conditions, and dutch ovens to meet all your outdoor cooking needs. The powder-coated body also increases durability from wear and tear and the heat resistant handles make it a breeze to move, woks, every Ironclad Supply Rocket camp wood stove is built with the strongest materials to ensure it will last.
3. Jetboil #ad
Jetboil Sumo Camping and Backpacking Stove Cooking System #adJetboil #ad
- Jetboil's proprietary regulator technology offers incremental heat adjustments from light simmer to full boil, simmering sauces, perfect for sautéing greens, and more. Jetboil's large 1. 8-liter fluxring cooking cup with insulating cozy is the ideal cooking vessel for groups.
When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create. Able to store 100-gram or 230-gram jetpower fuel* can with burner, fuel canister stabilizer, and pot support for expanded meal options on the trail; weighs 16 ounces.
Ideal for: backpacking, camp cooking, overland camping, hunting, hiking, fishing, camping, survival camping, and emergency use.
Measures 4. 9 in w x 8. 25 in h 125 mm x 210 mm; weighs 16 oz 453 g. One-year limited warranty. Fuel sold separately. Add the optional jetboil grande coffee press*, skillet*, and FluxRing 1. 5l cooking pot* to expand your meal options on the trail. Accessories sold separately. The jetboil sumo packs the same regulator control as other Jetboil-regulated cooking systems, but with a higher-capacity cup-to-fuel cooking ratio for you and your friends.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
4. Anbull #ad
Anbull Camping Stove Portable Camp Stove for Backpacking,Camping, Survival Rocket Stove Biomass Stove- No Batteries or Liquid Fuel Canisters Needed with Portable Carry Bag #adAnbull #ad
- Cast iron stove rack & silicone handles: anbull wood stove has a durable six pronged cast iron stove rack, flat design reduces the chance of chipping, BBQ sets, and can support various cookware flat or rounded bottom pot, dutch ovens, teapot, frying pans, super pots etc. And the silicone Covered Handles enable you to move the stove safely.
It is perfect for camping, no need for gas, Eco-Friendly: Anbull Camping stove uses wood, patio, outdoor cooking and emergency preparedness. Convenient & durable: the combustion chamber and top door insulation is lined with a refractory metal to provide ultimate durability.
Package contains: a portable camping stove; a Firewood Stand: easier to use longer firewood; a Portable Carry Bag: easy to carry; a User Manual. To meet all your outdoor cooking needs. Both the main combustion chamber door and the damper door bottom door have reinforced metal frames with hinges to securely close the doors for regulation of airflow.
Biomass stove, charcoal or solid biomass as fuel, propane or electricity, energy saving and environmental protection. The refractory metal lined combustion chamber increases the lifetime of the stove, and the stick support makes it easier to use longer pieces of firewood. High efficiency and energy saving: insulated ceramic combustion chamber, and produces up to 23, decreasing harmful emissions and heightening fuel efficiency, the well insulated vertical combustion chamber forces gases to mix with flames when in use, 000 BTU.
5. VIVOHOME #ad
Max. 150,000 total BTU/hr, Heavy Duty Outdoor Dual Propane with Windscreen and Detachable Legs Stand for Camping Cookout, VIVOHOME Double Burner Stove #adVIVOHOME #ad
- Great outdoor cooking buddy - with 2 powerful burners to work with, this burner stove makes camp cooking easily and works well for outside if you cook smelly food and don't want the smell to remain in your house, so having this would make deep frying stuff much cleaner outside; Perfect for outdoor cooking, camping and parties.
2 in 1 - the two individual burners can be operated independently and you can control the flame height with extreme accuracy to ensure you’re cooking at the right rate. Heavy duty construction - made of a sturdy metal frame, the gas burner has cast iron top which can bear high temperatures, retard rusting, and is durable enough for a long service life.
Huge heat output - the flame can be adjusted by the regulator or by controlling the propane flow with the propane tank valve for best high flame and fast maximum heat output; The 2 powerful burners can output max.
150, for 75, 000 total btu/hr, 000 btu each with 20 psi; equipped with a 10 PSI pressure regulator; LPG is highly recommended. Versatile stove - with detachable legs and a 3-sided windscreen, this outdoor stove is compact, portable and easy to travel with; It can also be used as a countertop stove without legs; The back comes off which is perfect if you need more space.
6. Jetboil #ad
Jetboil Flash Camping Stove Cooking System, Carbon #adJetboil #ad
- One-year limited warranty. For any adventure—from alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. Jetboil's 1-liter fluxring cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze.
When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create. Compatible jetboil accessories, fluxRing cooking pot, skillet, hanging kit, pot support, such as a coffee press, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure.
Optimized for efficiency, the Jetboil Flash boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever.
Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter, and verify that the water's ready with the thermochromatic color-change heat indicator. Includes fuel canister stabilizer; bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl; easy to pack and carry at only 13. 1 ounces.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
7. EcoZoom #ad
EcoZoom Versa Camping Stove, Portable Wood Burning Camp Stove for Backpacking, RV and Survival, Hiking, no Gas or Electricity needed! #adEcoZoom #ad
- The zoom versa offers big power in a portable package, ideal for any outdoor cooking experience! The versa provides the same efficiency and heat output as the Zoom Dura when cooking with wood and offers a more controlled cooking experience while using charcoal.
It is perfect for camping, outdoor cooking and emergency preparedness and is our most popular model in the United States.
The top door and combustion chamber insulation is lined with refractory metal to provide ultimate durability. The versa has a durable three pronged cast iron stove top that can support a flat or round bottomed pan, as well as stainless steel handles with silicone grips to assist you in moving the stove. The ecozoom versa stove uses wood, charcoal or solid biomass fuel.
|Warranty||Limited 30 day Manufacturer Warranty|
8. Camp Chef #ad
Cooking Dimensions: 14 in. x 32 in, Two Burner Stove, Two 30,000 BTU's cast-aluminum burners, Camp Chef Explorer #adCamp Chef #ad
- Includes 3 ft. Propane tank not included. Includes detachable steel legs and 3-sided wind screen. Camp Chef accessories. Two 30, 000 btus/hr. Compatible with most 14 in. Appliance-style temperature controls. Cast-aluminum burners. Hose and regulator.
|Brand||Camp Chef #ad|
|Manufacturer||Camp Chef #ad|
|Warranty||One year limited|
9. Solo Stove #ad
Solo Stove Titan Camping Stove Portable Stove for Backpacking and Outdoor Cooking Great Stainless Steel Camping Backpacking Stove Compact Wood Stove Design-No Batteries or Liquid Fuel Canisters Needed #adSolo Stove #ad
- This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke. Weighs only 16. 5 oz. 5. 1" diameter, 5. 6"/7. 9” tall packed/assembled. Air ventilation system- enables a hotter and more efficient fire fueled by oxygen that enters trough the bottom of the stove.
Patented design - less smoke. Boils water in 4-6 mins 34 fl oz. The patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion.
Compact design saving space- the solo stove titan is designed to nest inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 1800 sold separately leaving you with more room in your backpack.
Water. Also fits great into any hiking backpack for your next adventure! Lightweight & fast boil time. Nylon stuff sack included. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Fueled by mother nature- no gas or liquid fuel is required to power the Titian, creating even more space for other necessary camping accessories.
|Brand||Solo Stove #ad|
|Manufacturer||Solo Stove #ad|