As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TrailBuddy #ad
Replacement Pole Tip Protectors Fits Most Standard Hiking Poles with 11mm Hole Diameter, TrailBuddy 6-Piece Pack Rubber Tips for Trekking Poles, Shock Absorbing, Adds Grip, and Traction #adTrailBuddy #ad
- With trailbuddy's 6-piece pack, you are covered! Adds extra grip - use on hard surfaces liked paved trails, sidewalks, roads, or rocky terrain and feel the additional traction from the tips to help prevent slipping and improve stability.
Standard size - these trekking pole tips have a hole with a diameter of 11mm or 043in and are designed to provide a snug fit for most brands of trekking poles. 6 piece set - rubber tips wear and have a tendency to become loose and slide off, so it's always a good idea to carry extra tips especially for long hikes.
Protects poles- these tip protectors prevent premature wearing of metal tips and are also good on the environment as they minimize terrain scarring. Embedded metal washers - increase the lifespan of the rubber tips by adding an extra metal layer that prevents the metal tip from poking through the rubber.
2. Alafen #ad
Replacement Rubber Tips Set for Trekking Pole Walking Hiking Sticks Tips Protectors #adAlafen #ad
- 4 pairs in a set:two large shock-absorbing paws, Two Large shock-absorbing foot and Four traction walking tips. Universal:fits most popular brands of trekking, walking, or hiking poles. Better traction: on pavement, wooden floor, concrete, or even when you're jumping between boulders.
If you’re not completely satisfied with these replacement trekking pole tips let us know and we'll make it right! Extra durable:made of quality vulcanized rubber with metal washer to prevent wear through. Guaranteed performance - we stand by our replacement tips.
3. Black Diamond #ad
Trekking Pole Tip Protectors, Black Diamond Equipment #adBlack Diamond #ad
- Black diamond equipment: designing and constructing the world's best climbing, skiing & mountain gear since 1957.
|Brand||Black Diamond #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Diamond Equipment #ad|
|Model||Trekking Pole Tip Protectors|
4. TOUGS #ad
Hiking Pole Trekking Pole Replacement Tips for Hiking Poles-6pcs #adTOUGS #ad
- Medium hardness rubber Material. Work most likely as your original one, great replacement. Great stable grip on ground, increase more stability. Tips flex and absorb some of the shock.
6 pack of replacement hiking pole tips, General All Alpenstock. Works great on concrete, asphalt pavement or wet dirt camping/hiking gravel road. Easy to put on, fit tightly on the poles for most of brand's. Works sturdy.
5. SIMAX #ad
P.R.O. Hiking Pole Tips, Replace Lost or Worn Standard Hiking and Trekking Pole Tips, 6 Pack #adSIMAX #ad
- Standard size - our hiking pole tips are 11mm or 043in diameter, designed to work with all popular brands of hiking and trekking poles. Adds extra grip - use on hard surfaces liked paved trails, sidewalks, roads, or rocky terrain and feel the additional traction from the tips to help prevent slipping and improve stability.
Protect nature: these rubber tips leave minimal impact on the terrain, and the rugged construction and washer tip inserts prevent pole tips from poking through the rubber. You'll need extras: don't be caught without extra hiking tips in the middle of your hike.
|Manufacturer||TH Select #ad|
6. Mons Peak IX #ad
Mons Peak IX Trekking Poles Rubber Tips 4-Pack #adMons Peak IX #ad
- Universal replacement Fits all trekking poles hiking poles and walking sticks. Protects carbide tips and poles during storage and travel. 35 oz. 10 gm. Weight: 0 .
Suitable for use indoors, on pavement and other ground surfaces that need damage protection from hard carbide tips. Provides great traction at all times and metal Washer seat will not allow punctures from carbide tips.
|Brand||Mons Peak IX #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mons Peak IX #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
7. OMUKY #ad
OMUKY Hiking Walking Stick Tip Protector Trekking Pole Tips Rubber Replacement Cover Like Boots Shape Anti-Slip Wear-Resistant 6pcs Big Boot-6pcs #adOMUKY #ad
- Suitable for most trekking poles, asphalt, hiking poles, and can be used on cement, walking poles, artificial brick and stone roads. Includes 6pcs tip sets. There is a metal washer in the rubber head to prevent the trekking pole from piercing the rubber, which protects the trekking pole and the tip cover.
Small and practical, please check the picture for the specific size. The unique boot shape design, is designed with an oblique opening, according to people's habit of using trekking poles, so that people can easily move forward when using it.
The engraving on the bottom increases the grip with the ground, and there is less possibility of slipping, especially on flat or rocky surfaces.
At the same time, it extends the life of the protective cover. The non-slip wear-resistant rubber protective sleeve is made of high-quality thermoplastic rubber, which has a cushioning effect on the tip of the trekking pole, protects the tip of the trekking pole, and extends its use time.
8. Bafx Products #ad
Replacement Hiking/Trekking Pole Tips 5, Bafx Products #adBafx Products #ad
- When using metal tips hiking on flat rock surfaces, some trails require that you use rubber tips on your poles! protect yourself – using these tips on your hiking poles adds one more lay of cushioning between the earth and your wrist, helping to reduce the shock on your wrist with each pole placement leading to less fatigue and more hiking! Always carry spares – purchase one of our larger packs of tips so that you always have spares handy! We recommend always taking few spares on every hike as tips will wear out with time and can get stuck/lost in muddy areas, they may scratch the surface of these rocks! With rubber tips on your poles you can help preserve the beauty of the natural environment around you! Keep in mind, it never hurts to have some backups! .
Specifically for bafx products hiking poles – designed specifically for use with the BAFX Products hiking poles. Protect the enviroment – using rubber tips on your poles can help protect the precious beauty of the world around you. Add traction – using rubber tips on your poles helps to add stability and traction for your hike when traversing over flat smooth terrain such as concrete, asphalt, & more! Using your bare metal tips on such surfaces can cause slipping of the poles.
|Brand||Bafx Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||BAFX Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.|
9. Hicarer #ad
Hicarer 12 Pack Rubber Trekking Poles Tips Protectors Hiking Pole Replacement Flexible Walk Tip for Hiking Trekking Walking Poles with Flannelette Bag #adHicarer #ad
- Diameter: the trekking pole tips have a hole with a diameter of 11 mm/ 043 inch, suitable for most brands of trekking poles. Function: the rubber tips can protect your metal spikes, great for keeping the poles from slide and protect the trekking poles from stabbing people or others.
Wide applications: the trekking poles are suitable for hard surfaces like paved trails, sidewalks, roads, or rocky terrain, and additional traction form tips will improve stability.
Material: the trekking pole tips are made of quality rubber, lightweight and durable, and bottom pattern makes it anti-slip; Color: black. Quantity: 12 pack rubber trekking poles tips with a flannelette bag, which is convenient for you to take it for long trip.
|Part Number||Hicarer-Rubber Trekking Poles-01|