As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Byrd Tool #ad
Byrd Tool OEM Shelix cutterhead for Dewalt planer DW735 #adByrd Tool #ad
- Helical insert knife configuration breaks up chips, making dust collection easier. You will need to remove the inserts from the cutterhead prior to install, and then replace them after the cutterhead is in place.
Staggered, spiral carbide insert configuration provides a shear, rather than straight cut for a smoother finish and quieter operation.
Made in the USA! Replace individual inserts when dull or damaged, rather than having to replace an entire expensive knife blade; comes with 5 replacement inserts. This dw735 oem cutterhead is machined slightly larger to give you a cutterhead that is the same size as the one you are removing.
|Brand||Byrd Tool #ad|
|Part Number||Dewalt P131519-1/B|
2. Byrd Tool #ad
Byrd Tool Shelix cutterhead for Dewalt planer DW735 #adByrd Tool #ad
- 088" roughly 1/16 in smaller than the original oem head to allow for installation without removing the carbide insertsC3 carbide cutters lasts an average of 10 times longer per side 4 sides = 40x than traditional steel knives.
Spiraled to break up chips for dust collection, shear to give clean cutting actionTrue helical cut slices the wood which greatly reduces noise and tearoutPocket for cutters makes replacing them easy and creates perfect alignment. Cutterhead diameter is 0 .
|Brand||Byrd Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Byrd Tool #ad|
3. JTEX #ad
15mmx15mmx2.5mm R100 4" Radius Carbide Inserts Cutters For Byrd Shelix Cutterheads For Dewalt DW735 DW735X, Grizzly H9893 H7354-10 Pack #adJTEX #ad
- Easy to replace your jointers and planers, excellent accessory for wood turning work. Made of solid tungsten carbide, providing you a better experience and durable use. 15mm square straight carbide insert, Designed for numerous spiral/helical planer cutter head system, wood lathe Tools.
15mmx15mmx2. 5mm r100 4" radius carbide inserts cutters for byrd Shelix Cutterheads For Dewalt DW735 DW735X, Grizzly H9893 H7354. 4-cutting edge15mmx15mmx2. 5mm all are of the same sharpness. Package with -10 Pack Carbide Inserts Blades.
4. TJATSE #ad
Upgraded Helical Cutterhead for 13" DeWalt Planer DW735 DW735X Planer #adTJATSE #ad
- Brand quality warranty-package included 1 x 13” helical cutterhead; 56 x carbide inserts; 56 x screws, 1x screw driver, one-year warranty which assures the unit is free from factory defects. Indexable carbide inserts are less prone to nicks and cracks over conventional HSS knives and 10 times longer than. Takes the performance of your Dewalt planer to the next level and cuts smoothly through your wood planing projects with ease.
The tjatse customer service and Technical Support Teams are all days online for help. Amazing noise reduction-the biggest difference of helical cutterhead is the noise reduction, then the chip removal is easier.
Upgraded cutterhead-the tjatse 13" helical cutterhead is designed to replace the straight knife cutterhead on the DeWalt DW735 and DW735X Planers. Energy saving and power saving, the section cutting process makes the wood chips very fine, while reducing tear out more effectively than conventional straight-knife cutterheads.
Long-term cost saving-56 indexable carbide inserts included to produce a superior finish. If an insert dulls or gets nicked, no need to take out all the blades, simply rotate it to expose a new sharp edge or easily replaced, reduces shop down-time and cost saving. Cut improvement-helical cutter head features smaller which contact the wood and an angle shearing the fibers rather than tearing at them, the cutting performance is excellent and the slight bit of snipe that was getting with the straight knives is completely gone, the wood surface would be so much smoother.
5. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Thickness Planer, 20,000 RPM Motor DW735X, 13-inch 3 Knife for Larger Cuts #adDEWALT #ad
- Stand is not included. Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives. Three knife cutter head of the thickness planer delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier.
Material removal gauge and extra large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass. Extra large turret depth-stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease.
Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user. 19-3/4-inch cast aluminum base is 2 times more rigid than a standard 10-inch base and folding tables.
Two-speed gear box of the wood planer allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI. Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chip off of the cutter head and exhausts them out of the machine. Purchase includes one stationary 13" planer, in/out feed tables with fasteners attached to the base of the Planer base, extra blades and dust hose adapter.
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year Warranty / 1 Year Free Service Contract / 90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
6. Shop Fox #ad
Shop Fox W1877 13" Portable Planer with Spiral-Style Cutterhead #adShop Fox #ad
- Table size with extensions: 13 in. Carbide insert size: 14mm x 14mm x 2mm. Cutterhead type: spiral-style with 26 inserts. X 33-1/4 in. Adapter included.
Maximum stock thickness: 6 in. Maximum cutting depth: 1/8 in. Maximum stock width: 13 in. Cutterhead speed: 10, 000 RPM. Dust port size: 4 in. Motor: 2hp, single-phase, 120V, 15A. With 2-1/2 in. Feed rate: 26 FPM.
7. WONENGDA #ad
WONENGDA Woodworking Tool Spiral Cutter Head and Helical Cutter Head for Dewalt Planer DW735-OEM #adWONENGDA #ad
- You will only need to replace the inserts when four edges are dull, giving you more life than steel knives. Unlike conventional single straight knives, you do not need to replace the knife if it becomes damaged or dull.
Helical spiral heads require less horsepower, make smaller chips and operate with far less noise than other types of cutterheads. Including tool kit: 5 spare carbide inserts/ 10 spare screws/ two T wrenches, 2rows with 30 carbide cutters.
When you compare to straight blade cutterheads - the cost of buying a second set of straight blades so you can get one set sharpened while the other is in the machine. You will need not to remove inserts from the cutterhead before installing on the machine. The two skf bearings 6204+6202 are already installed on the cutterhead. Instead, if one knife edge is damaged or needs sharpening simply turn it to another edge.
8. Dark stone #ad
Dark stone DS12904 spiral cutterhead for Dewalt DW735 Planer 40 inserts #adDark stone #ad
- Extreme long life with 4-sided carbide insert knives that are easy to replace. Reduced noise. Brand new 4 rows and 40 inserts. Chip out is nearly non-existent with spiral shearing action. Improved dust collection. Outstanding finish compared to HSS straight knives.
9. ELEPHAS #ad
Woodworking Tool Spiral Cutter head and Helical cutterhead for Dewalt DW735 planer Original DW735-OEM, ELEPHAS #adELEPHAS #ad
- Reduced noise and tear-out, produce much smoother finish on difficult woods. Including tool kit: 5 spare inserts/ 10 spare screws/ two T wrenches. The indexable inserts allows you to rotate it if one knife edge is dull or nicked.
You will need to remove inserts from the cutterhead before installing on the machine. This cutterhead is the original size. The patented indexable 4 cutting-edge double-layer insert and screw make it much easier to mount the knives on the cutterhead. The two bearings 6204+6202 are already installed on the cutterhead.
10. WAHUDA TOOLS #ad
Wahuda Tools 13" Spiral Cutterhead Planer with 4-sided carbide Tips Two Speed-New #adWAHUDA TOOLS #ad
- 8 position preset depth stop allows 13” x 6” capacity at 1/8” maximum depth of cut. Included 4” to 2 ½” dust port adapter included.
Powerful 120vaC 15 amp motor. Spiral cutterhead with 4-sided carbide inserts installed are cost-effective and easily-maintained that Inserts easily rotated or swapped out when dull. Easily adjusted tables and extensions for coplanar with table pull out extensions supplying 45” of total length for better support on longer stock.
77 lbs makes it easy to move around the shop. Two speeds offering quick planing to thickness at 26 fpm or slower 18fpm for a smooth finish on figured stock with minimal to no tear out.